Sunday, June 29, 2008

Update!

Sorry it's been a while blog, I've been busy.

Busy doing what?

Working mostly. I started working for (but not at) the Jackson Walmart 2 weeks ago. I work in a warehouse. It is a lot more fun than I thought it'd be. I get to drive a forklift occasionally, which is a lot of fun. Kohl's is not so fun. They don't schedule us much, and it takes us a lot longer than it should to get done with adset.

Other things that happened since last I posted:

I spent last weekend in St. Louis, hanging out with Pete and Steve on their birthday and going to the City Museum (which is the coolest thing ever).

Terrence is home from Iraq (which is a good place to be home from).

I bought a pair of new shoes.

Blizzard announced Diablo 3.

I watched Life Aquatic several more times.

Pretty boring actually. Hopefully I'll have some more interesting posts later this week, but I kind of doubt it. Anyway, I think I'm going down to Brad's.

Happy Birthday, Matt B, by the way.

No comments: