Friday, April 09, 2010

Some possible titles for future blogposts if my life suddenly became a lot more awesome...

1. Me and Edgar Wright; The Graveyard Adventure!

2. My New Robotic Exo-suit is pretty cool

3. What should I name my Tiger?

4. Lycanthropy isn't all it's cracked up to be (It's Better!)

5. So I guess I'll be posting a lot more about being a ninja now...

6. Good News: Stevie Spielberg asked me to write Indiana Jones 5. Better News: The Tendercrisp Bacon Cheddar Ranch is back.

7. Is it just me or have I developed magical powers?

8. I just met Jack White, and despite numerous dreams to the contrary, he doesn't hate me!

2 comments:

Pete said...

Nothing about your wild night with Zooey Deschanel?

Matt Essner said...

I assume I will be writing an actual post about that sometime in the near future.