Monday, July 10, 2006

Castaways and Cutouts.

I should be listening to the Decemberists.
That's better.

Ok, so Pat is off this week so we'll be short handed every day! YAY! It also means I'll be metering all week. Yippee!

This weekend went by quicker than most. I think it's because I was always doing something. Friday we played a rousing game of Arkham Horror. We summoned Yig illegally, but completely kicked his ass. We could've won the game legally if Steve would learn how to roll dice. Saturday Pete, Steve, and I saw Pirates 2. It was really good. I enjoyed it immensely. I don't know if I'll see it 5 times in the theaters like I did the first one, but I'll probably see it again when Joe comes home, which happens on tuesday. Sunday was the prerelease. Matthew and I got shafted in the common/uncommon department so we got schooled. We had a total of 0 counter spells, one burn spell, and two removal spells. It was ballstastic. We frisbeed Sunday night. It was intense. We played by the throw-off rules, which made the game much more interesting, plus Marcus was there so there was a lot of running.

Yup. That's it.

No comments: