Thursday, April 21, 2005

Peer Pressure

So, a lot of my friends have blogs. I read them from time to time. They're kind of cool. The blogs, not my friends. Well my friends are pretty cool too. I'm pretty sure my blog name is pretty pretentious, and I'm pretty sure I misspelled "pretentious" and "misspelled". So this is my first post. Maybe I'll post more, if I remember. I'm pretty forgetful.

Hey, I should have something exciting in my first ever blog entry:

Ok, so today I was at work and this dude came in, and he was all like "Give me all your stamps or I will kill you in the nads!" And I was like "I don't have any stamps. Ass!", but I was doing this slow motion dive when I said that, it was super cool. I think the guy died of lung cancer. It was really sad. His wife was really sad. I gave her some stamps to put in the guys casket. We really did have stamps. I work at Commercial Mail Service. We have a bunch of stamps.


No comments: