Saturday, August 27, 2005

I'm listening to my friends's podcast...

I'm listening to my friends's podcast. It's sort of rambly. I thought it would be better. We could make it better. I think. The best part is when Bucket roars in anger. That rules.... yeah... it'll be better. I'm spoiled by This American Life.

Fanfics on sunday. The topic is stealth. Boo yah.

The cast is pretty Matthew heavy. It's a lot of Matthew talking about stuff, and everyone else trying to say something funny... all at the same time. It's kind of like our "movie".

Ha, ha ha. They're talking about cum. Matthew said Batato.

So... yeah it was ok for a first time out. I think we could actually produce something someone would want to listen to. We might have to learn how to edit.

There is a huge pile of clothes on my bed. All of my pants and some shirts... it's intimidating. Sometime between wow and bed I'm going to have to do something about it... yup...

Maybe someday I'll put something with some actual content on my blog. Yeah... that'd be cool.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We'll plan some stuff next time. I'm not going to record the thing again unless there is some level of planning. If just a list of topics.
Get with us on it. Content would be spiffy.
But it'll really always be terrible. And that is why it's the Crappy Asst Podcast.

Pete said...

is it as good as our song?