Monday, March 20, 2006

Happy Birthday Benjamin James

Ben is 23 today, and will continue to be 23 for a year or so.

Last night I had this awesome dream. I dreamt that it was 2002, I was still in high school, and the Decemberists came to play at Notre Dame. Apparently Pete, Steve and I still had our memories of the intervening years because we knew that they wouldn't be playing any songs from Picaresque because that album wouldn't be coming out for another 3 years. Also, at one point during the concert, Nate Query came up and told us to be quiet because we were cheering so loud.

Later that day...

Back in comtemporary time, I was hanging out at St. Vincent's, where Harry Potter and The Order of the Phoenix happened to be filming. I was just walking around the set when I saw none other than Grant Medlin! He was an extra in the movie. I went to go talk to him and ended up in the scene, which was disrupted by a bunch of toddler wizards that shot arrows at the extras, and killed quite a few. I was able to dodge the arrows and knock one of the baby mages out. Then I took him to Madam Pomfrey.

I think I'm going to do my taxes today. Maybe tommorrow. Definately this week.

HEY! It's spring break!

No comments: