Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Let me tell you a little something about Battle For Middle Earth II

It's pretty good.


Bob is working on a novel. I've been reading his chapter synopses/outline. His version of the creation story is excellent.

I hope it is not cold today. That is all I'm going to say.

I say Night Watch. It was pretty intense/Russian. I recommend it.

In other news: The Red Cross is after my blood. So anxious are they to recieve my blood that they called me to schedule an appointment. The manner in which they did this was both polite and extremely presumptuous. They were like "Hi this is the red cross, we really appreciate people who give blood. Everytime someone gives blood they save thousands of lives. What time can you come in to give blood?"
I don't mind giving blood, but come on.

Ok well I gots to take Ben to work. PEESE!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

commenttastic!!!!
just thought this might be noticed and there4 awesome!!!!
remember the fallen!!!!