Sunday, March 05, 2006

Oh lately it's so quiet...

I spent the weekend in St. Louis. It was, as usual, decapitatingly awesome. (Hey English speakers, try using "decapitating" as a adverb more often, just to spice thing up) I went up to help Brian move and stayed up there to hang out with Pete and Steve. I pretty much say the same thing in every blogpost after I spend the weekend in St. Louis, but I'm going to reiterate it yet again. Some of my fondest memories of my time thus far on this lovely little planet of ours involve the brothers Wissinger. Their awesomeness never ceases to astound me. I am lucky to count them as friends. Although, ironically, whenever I refer to "my friends", the collective, I'm rarely refering to them. Like when I say "My friends are such g-bags, especially Matthew," or "None of my friends like Neutral Milk Hotel," I'm not including Pete and Steve in the collective designation "my friends".

Ok. Well I'm going to bed, or something like it.

1 comment:

Pete said...

matt, you never gave me those $5 for going to school is StL