Thursday, April 13, 2006

It's so Damn Hot.

I saw a commerical for a cooking show that is going to be on NBC. They were playing the song "You're so Damn Hot" in the background, but they were omitting the word damn. It was amusing.

I wasn't going to say anything cause I think it might jinx it, but my gameboy has been running for like 11 hours on one set of batteries. God love GBA. It's a hell of a system.

I was just checking out the Hot Fuz video diaries and completely forgot I was blogging. Anyway. Work is pretty easy this week. The Triduum is coming up and I think I'm going to stay in Cape for Easter. That's about it... for now.

I'm stoked cause tomorrow I start listening to Jesus Christ Superstar. I sort of don't listen to it outside of the Triduum pretty much becauseI listen to it nonstop the three days before Easter.

Anyway I'm going to go to sleep cause I'm not Matthew and I don't gain any sort of satisfaction from being tired.

No comments: