Tuesday, April 04, 2006

The Life of a British Country Vet

James is all like "Oh Helen, I've got a little something for you," and then Helen is like "Oh James, you're wonderful." Then Tristian comes in and is like "I am so drunk. Hey James, I'm going to kiss your wife." Siegfried bursts in on the scene and says, "Ladies, ladies, ladies! I have a very well stocked liquor cabinet. SHABAM! Hey James, I'm going to kiss your wife!" Then every once in a while everyone is like "That Hitler... he's a real jerk." Then all the farmers are like "Got sick cow. Over by meadow. I don't use articles. James, gonna kiss your wife." Uh-oh, James is about to drop the hammer on this one farmer who was talking smack.

The most impressive thing about All Creatures Great and Small is the fact that the actors actually stick their hands up cows asses. They actually birth cows. They actually fall down in pig slop. You don't see those punks on the OC delivering cow babies. Those CSI blokes don't go around wallowing in pig shit.

The level I'm currently playing in Pharaoh has lasted two hours so far. I'm building a medium pyramid. Two hours of gameplay and it's 51% finished. You do the math.

No comments: