Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Ash Wednesday

It's Lent! Yay!

I've given on up on the LOTR mmo beta. I've downloaded it 3 times. Three different methods. Once using the torrent. Once with their download manager, and once with their little small bite size files. All three times there were errors and missing components when I tried to install. I searched through the boards trying to find people with similar problems, and the solution given to those people by the administrators was the smaller file downloads. I'm done with it. I've spent the last week trying to get this game to work and it's just not going to happen.

In other sort of gaming news, I bought heroscape. It's kind of like Heroquest, but cooler. Spants and I played it on Monday. He beat me twice because I couldn't roll the dice to save my life and his units had immense defense. It's a big game. It takes a lot of room.

Joe comes home tomorrow. He's bringing a girl with him. My mom is freaking out about the house being a mess, which it isn't really... I'm mean, not more than normal.

Anyway, I've been playing a lot of 12. It's great fun.

No comments: