Tuesday, February 13, 2007

I haven't posted in a while.

I just got studying for a test...sort of. I read the study guide and feel like i have a pretty good grasp on the concepts.

Associational
Institutional
Nonassociational
Anomic

BAM! Those are the four types of interest groups.

Apparently I've been able to actually retain some knowledge in this class, even though it's my sleepiest one.

I ganked Spant's copy of 12. I think I'm going to start a new game. I have a save file from when I rented it. I'm like 11 hours in on that file... but that was around halloween which was like 4 months ago. I tried picking it up from there, but I had no connection to it. I'm going to start over.

Did you know SEMO isn't closed on president's day!?? What kind of bullshit is that!?

I'm dling another British TV series to district me while I play video games. It's called Jeeves and Wooster. It stars Stephen Fry and Hugh Laurie. It's fun.

Also, God of War 2 comes out next month and is supposedly the greatest action game ever.

No comments: