Saturday, February 03, 2007

I still have Christmas candy

Been listening to a lot of Arcade Fire recently. Funeral is one of my favorite albums of all time.

My dad and I are doing a trivia night tonight in Kelso with some of his brothers. As much useless knowledge as I have, I'm really not that much of an asset when it comes to trivia nights because the questions are either ridiculously easy so that everyone would know them, or unnecessarily hard. Not a lot of questions fall in the middle ground, where I feel I am the most useful. That's why I like the Notre Dame Trivia nights so much. Chris/Betsy/Ted/Kent work so hard at having a good mix of questions and they usually do an excellent job. The reality TV category is the one exception. That whole thing was bogus.

So school's going well. I enjoy all my classes, even though I tend to nod off in political science and I'm really adapting rather well to my early morning class.

The super bowl is tomorrow. I'll probably watch it, or at least have it on while I play Battle for Middle Earth 2.

ok I gots to go.

No comments: