Saturday, January 27, 2007

Euchre tournament looming.

I need to leave in five minutes or so, so I'll make this short.

The first full week of school is under my belt. It feels like it should have been longer than a week, but there you have it. School is going pretty well. I have homework I have to do tomorrow which is nice, I suppose.

I was really productive this morning, but I spent the last 3 hours or so playing Battle for Middle Earth 2. Middle Earth would be a fun place to visit, but I don't know if I would want to live there. If I did live there, I would definately want to live there around the end of the second age. Maybe in Rohan. Hang out at Helms Deep. Practive archery and fencing. It would lots of fun. Untill Sauron was defeated, after that there'd would just be a lot of sitting around and farming. There wouldn't be any showers or toilets or soap.

My Jesus playlist is only nine songs long. I thought it would be much longer by now.

No comments: