Saturday, January 20, 2007

Secret Post Number 11

HEY BLOG!
Where have you been all week?
What? You've been here the entire time, and it is I who have neglected you?
Well I had my reasons. For instance, did you know school started this week? Cause it did. It was very exciting. The highlight of school so far would be the game we played in political science on Friday. It was a blast.

So if it doesn't snow like a demon tonight Matthew and I are going to the Magic Prerelease tomorrow, which means I should be going to bed nowish. I'm not particularly tired and, earlier this week I made the mistake of getting into yet another travel documentary series. This one featuring Ewan MacGregor and his friend Charlie Boorman going around the world on motorbikes. So I'm waiting on the next episode to finish downloading. It's about 95%. I just want to see how they get out of Mongolia. What should I do till that finishes downloading.... play some more Bookworm? Don't mind if I do.

No comments: