Saturday, January 13, 2007

Curse of the Flying Ninjas in the groovy House of Super Incest.

That's what I would've called Curse of the Golden Flower if I would have been in charge of naming it. I really enjoyed the movie though. I couldn't help thinking, while watching it, how awesome a Romance of the Three Kingdoms/Dynasty Warriors movie would be.

HEY!!! I don't have to work on Monday!!!!!!!!!

Dig it.

In other news class starts on Tuesday, but since I don't have any Tuesday classes, it starts for me on Wednesday. I'm somewhat excited about school starting... mostly because time seems to go by faster when school is in session.

I just took down the Christmas decorations, it was time. So now I feel that my household chore duties are done so I'm going to play some computer games for a while.

No comments: