Friday, January 12, 2007

I dreamt that it was Saturday

Work has been the suck this week. I would tell you how much fucking mail we've ran this weekend, but the number is so obscene I'd lose my god damn PG rating. Let's just say that we've ran about 136 thousand pieces so far this week. Today is friday, fridays are always hellmouths of turmoil at CMS. We'll probably do another 35+ thousand pieces tonight. This blows.

In other news, today I was shocked after going to bed and one and then without even trying, waking up at 11:30 a full 10 and a half hours later. Wow!

So this weekend starts my semester of poverty. About $125 out of every paycheck from here till the end of the semester goes to semo. I also have 2 other bills that come monthly usually the second and third weeks, of 30 and fifty dollars respectively. The point is, I'll be spending a lot less money on stuff this semester.

Also, Rise of Legends rules. Sadly I can only play one mission at a time before the game chokes. Great game though.

No comments: