Tuesday, January 09, 2007

The Sandman comes

I've been asleep for 22 out of the last 48 hours. How do I do it?


So here's a brief recount of one of the dreams I had last night.

I was at work, it was going to be an early night (unlike what we had last night: 30,000 on a Monday, Christ) but Jay and Jimmy were going to leave to go see a Semo basketball game. So Scott and I finished all the work and I clocked out and headed over to Spaeth's, who still had his Halloween decorations up by the way, so Spaeth's parents were haning out with my aunt Mary and Ian had all his friends over. It turns out Spaeth was with Matthew and Jonathan preparing to go to some sort of dance contest. I wasn't interested in a dance contest so I was just going to run home (that's something that happens a lot in my dreams, Me running) So I started down the hill and who should I encounter but Josh Lamouria. Josh was looking for his cat. It was a grey cat and I think her name was Charlie. So I helped him look for his cat in the woods around Spaeth's house and after finding 2 cats that weren't his, I found Charlie. We took Charlie back to Josh's house, which as it turned out was also located in the woods around Spaeth's house and there was a pool party going on at Josh's house (which as I understand it is also inhabited by Layne, Shad and Toph; not just in my dream but in real life. And technically in real life I think it's Layne and Shad's house) I didn't really want to stay for the pool party, but I stuck around and said hello to some people then Josh took me home. The End.

That was much more interesting than what really happened to me yesterday, trust me.

No comments: