Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Planar Chaos: The set that made me hate Magic

Competitive Magic is not fun. It is tedious and complicated. Usually after pre-releases I am super stoked about Magic, but after Planar Chaos, it'll be a long time before I play magic again.

Hey we didn't do 35 thousand pieces of mail last night! We only did 22,800! So what time did I get out of work you ask? 9:30! That's right kids, what would have been potentially our earliest night since December was destroyed when route 5 broke down, around 4:50, in Dexter. They didn't end up getting to CMS till about 7:30, 2 hours late. AND Pat is gone all week! YAY! Work sucked hard yesterday.

I'm hungry so I'm going to eat a sandwich. Then I'm going to watch some Boston Legal and maybe take a nap. Then... TO Work!

No comments: