Thursday, July 17, 2008

Batman ate my neighbors

Dark Knight opens tomorrow. I have every reason to believe it will be as good as it should be. Bob said that it's 2 and a half hours long, which is nice. There are supposed to be trailers for Harry Potter and The Watchmen in front of it. I saw the Watchmen trailer. It concerned me, but only a little.

In other news Hellboy 2 was not a good movie. Hellboy is a good movie. Believe it.

So I'm off this weekend. I don't really know what I'm doing yet, but it's nice to have to not have plans.

Also I finished the script for the short film I'm working on, but I think I decided it will be a three part film, so... yeah. That'll be fun to write.

Anyway, I'm hella tired and partly distracted by Batman Begins, so I'm going to end this post now.

No comments: