Sunday, December 28, 2008

T-Shirts and Broomsticks

I have approximately 50 or so t-shirts. I only wear about 15 on a regular basis, this means I have a surplus of about 35 t-shirts. I want to get rid of the extras, but I kind of feel like there are more than enough T-shirts in circulation, so I don't really think I could give them away. For some reason I have this incredible compulsion to burn them. Is this an acceptable method of disposing of unwanted t-shirts? I think it is, but I'm willing to debate the matter.

I've been stuck on the same boss in Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia for approximately 2 months. It is the hardest boss in the game (so far) and I just don't feel like grinding up a couple of levels is going to give me the edge I need to beat it (also, grinding in Castlevania is fairly tedious, as far as grinding goes). So I suppose I'm done playing that game. Wait, an idea just came to me. I bet Jonathan could beat that boss. He's kind of a ninja. Maybe I'll let him try it. Good talk.

No comments: