Friday, September 16, 2005

I wrote a paper I liked today

I have a paper due tomorrow. I was going to write part of it tonight and part of it tomorrow. I started writing it and I was enjoying it so much I just wrote the whole damn thing. It was a lot of fun. I hope Dr. Bambi Robinson likes it.

What else... Oh, I got the killers album from Robert N. He's apparently had it for like a year. What the crap?

I really like the Andrew Bird album I got from Pete and Steve, as well as the lucksmiths and the iron and wine. Yup. YAY music.

4 comments:

Pete said...

i have much more to give you

Pete said...

hey, i sent you an email

Pete said...

gimme a call (i feel like this is the best way to contact you)

Anonymous said...

Really? Most people seem to think the best way to contact Essner is to ask me where he is for no apparent reason. This is kinda a first.