Saturday, September 24, 2005

On Location, in St. Louis.

I'm sitting at Pete's desk, using his laptop to blog, while he and Steve are bathing. I haven't blogged in a while, cause I'm a loser and play too much World of Warcrat. I know it's becoming a common message in my blogs, but I'm going to reiterrate it now, World of Warcraft ruins your life. You can't not play it if you have it, I've tried. It doesn't work. I can't be at home and not play the game. This weekend will probably be the longest I've gone without playing it...I'm not going to talk about it anymore... it's sad.

Pete and Steve saw Sufjan Stevens on thursday. They tell me stories of the concert. I wish I would've went, but I had to work. YAY work.

I wish I had something interesting to say. I don't. This is merely a token blogpost. There is no real content, I apologize.

PS: The chords for "Sunshine" are A, E, and D, dig it.

No comments: