Sunday, January 08, 2006

I laughed a lot today.

I rearranged my room today... what do you think? I think I like it. I still haven't cleaned off my bed... I will though.

I also saw Munich today. It was terriffic. Eric Bana is a super hero. So is Geoffrey Rush. Get used to it.
HEY! V for Vendetta is a good book. I read it today/yesterday. I'm pretty cool like that. So I went approximately 32 hours without eating, and you know what? I wasn't too hungry when I did eat again. Go figure. I need to drink some water like a mad fiend though. Hold on a second, I'm going to get some water.

Mmm... tasty.

Things I did not do today:
1. Drive a car
2. Take a nap
3. Exercise (theirs a shocker!)

Things I did do today: (I suppose it's important to note that today means January 7)
1. Clean my room
2. Clean the Bathroom
3. Cleaned the Patio
4. Bought Half-Life 2
5. Went to see Munich
6. Finished V for Vendetta
7. Spent $90 (Holy crap... did I really? Yes. Yes you did. Damn)

Tomorrow I will play magic.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Seriously? You bought it? DIZAM! I hope you like it. I thought it was enjoyable to play through... http://www.dystopia-game.com for that mod I showed you. Hit me up sometime, we'll join the same team.