Monday, January 23, 2006

Last Week I worked like a madman

I'm not taking classes this semester. I'm probably going to take a class or two in the summer, and in the spring I'll be back to full time student.

I bought my first Dylan album. Blonde on Blonde. It's pretty good. When I think of Bob Dylan, it's the kind of songs on Blonde on Blonde. I'll be purchasing another Dylan album soon.

So I'm trying out podcasts now. There are a lot of podcasts. I'm looking for music podcasts and the trouble I'm having is finding consistently updated casts. Speaking of podcasts, we did a Crappyasst last night. It was terrible. Listen at your own risk. The problem with having 7 people podcasting is that everyone tries to talk at the same time and you just get a jumbled mess. I haven't listened to it yet, but when we were recording it... it was just bad.

Anyway. I'm going to nap before work.

3 comments:

Pete said...

for you next dylan album, i recommend the freewheelin' bob dylan

Kenyai said...

No classes... Lucky. I've been struggling to find ways to make money online so I can quit college and never have to "go to work," but I doubt I'll succeed. Heh heh. Do enjoy your lack of classes. See ya.

Pete said...

Tarkio= awesome
look for it or order it if you have to!