Thursday, January 26, 2006

I need to buy some CDR's

Since I'm not taking classes this semester I have this feeling of uselessness. I didn't have it last week cause I worked like some sort of beast that works a lot. This week it's been pretty tame at work, so I haven't been going in till 230, which is nice, but I end up just sitting home until work. I need to find some way to occupy my time, and it's not that I don't have things to do, I just choose to not do them. I should write. I should practice guitar. I should clean the house. I have been running a couple of times a week, which is nice. I need to do it more often, but I'd rather consistently do it sporadically than do it religiously for a week than quit for a month than try to start again.

Spants isn't taking classes either but he's usually at work when I'm not at work and I'm usually at work when he's not at work. It's a fun little game we play.

I think I'm going to take a break from podcasts today. I don't know why, but I think listening to my mp3 player at work is hurting my neck.

Also in the sort of good news category I'm being fairly good about my soda abstinence. I'm pretty much only drinking it on weekends, and then only at restraunts and only if the have the D.P. so... you know... small steps and all that.

I also need to read more. I suppose that's all for now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I expect one new mixed cd from you every 2 weeks.

And i have a request for a copy of the Old School Mix.

Droid

Matt Essner said...

Good catch Steve, although not quite as good as you thought. There is an error in the title but it's not the superfluous apostrophe, I forgot to finish writing the title. It should have read "I need to buy some CDR's World Famous Pant Lubricant."