Monday, October 09, 2006

Blue is not my color

We had fun playing magic tonight. That's what happens when you have an Eric McLain there.

I bought God of War. It is engaging. It's a lot more fun than Devil May Cry 3, I can tell you that right now.

This weekend I finished all of my MC 101 projects. I have to take a test online tomorrow. I have to finish my Bibliography project for EN140 tomorrow as well. I also rented From Hell from Kent library. It's pretty good so far. I'm not suprised.

I went to 9 o'clock mass today and I was literally surrounded by the parents of people I went to school with. Mrs. Glosemeyer was sitting in the same pew as I, two pews ahead of us were the Medlins, the Lages two in front of them, the Buherles three in front of them, the VanGennips and the Enderles were in across the aisle, the Wittenborns and Wencewics (I have no idea how that's supposed to be spelled) were also there too. It was an impressive gathering of people whose children I used to know 4 years ago.

No comments: