Monday, October 16, 2006

Is it still raining?

I did absolutely nothing this weekend. And unlike some people who revel in those kinds of lazy days, I always feel bad about them. I'm so unproductive during the week anyway, when I do absolutely nothing constructive on the weekend I feel tremendously bad about it. Especially with all the things I could have been doing. I did do some laundry, and I worked on the game a bit, but for the most part, I have nothing to show for the 48 hours between friday and today.

This week in Matt Essner

Musts:
I have to work this week, pay Semo lots of money, work on the Halloween game, work on School Work, clean the kitchen and bathrooms (before Wednesday when my Parents get back from San Diego)

Would Like to's:
Finish all the planning of the Halloween Game
Make some oatmeal cookies
Time Spiral Draft (Friday Night? Anyone!?)
See the Illusionist

I'm going to stop writing now.

No comments: