Thursday, October 05, 2006

October. Oh Me. Oh My.

I haven't posted for like 2 weeks! It's crazy.

Well it's October, my favorite month of the year. The month of hoody sweatshirts and Halloween (2 of my all time favorite things). I feel like I'm really behind on my Halloween game. I have a lot of work to do, and only 3 weeks to do it.

I got my ticket to the Decemberist concert. Yippee!

So what have I done since last I posted?

I saw some movies.
1. Black Dhalia (liked it)
2. The New World (liked it)
3. The Exorcism of Emily Rose (liked it)
4. The Warriors (liked it)

I played Devil May Cry 3. (It was hard)
I kicked everyone's ass but Spants (as usual) in a magic tourney. I technically didn't play Kevin, but he stole my side board which is counts as an automatic loss for him.

ANNOUNCEMENT:
Work is going to suck tomorrow. Adam isn't going to be there and neither is Pat. If the new girl shows up today, she'll probably be there tomorrow, but still.... Jay better stay or we better not have any mail or both. Also Pat is gone all next week and Wednesday is Adam's last day. But we are off on Monday.

No comments: