Saturday, October 21, 2006

Good Lord, is it Saturday?

ZOUNDS!

I'm listening to the Wilco concert NPR recorded. It's a whopping 2 hours long. I was thinking about going to see Wilco in Springfield MO. I didn't, but apparently some guy who did got and stage, tried to kiss Jeff Tweedy and got punched in the face. Way to go Jeff. People who jump on stage during rock concerts deserve to be punched in the face.

Work was the suck tonight. I won't go into detail, but I will say I don't like the new guy.

The Halloween game is a week away. I have a lot of work to do.

I watched Looking for Comedy in the Muslim World tonight. I liked it. I haven't seen a lot of Albert Brooks movies. I've seen The Muse and The Rookie (is that what the one with Brendan Frasier is called?) Anyway, I liked it. It was subtle and somewhat unfufilling, but very funny. I think that's sort of his thing though. I reccomend it.

No comments: