Monday, March 09, 2009

Pain

Over the past week or so, I have collected a set of injuries that, for some reason, are localized to the left side of my body. My left arm hurts when I move it. My left leg hurts when I'm not standing, and my lower back, on the left side, hurts pretty much all the time. This makes sleeping and sitting pretty uncomfortable, but while walking around, running, carrying things (basically doing things work-related) I feel just fine.

I was inspired to start listening to Beulah again recently. I'd pretty much only heard their album "The Coast is Never Clear", until this Beulah kick started. After listening to their other stuff though, I'm pretty sure "The Coast is Never Clear" is their best album.

Watchmen was kind of boring. I don't think it was the movie's fault. The book is kind of boring. And now I'm going to take some Ibuprofen, then go to class then edit for a few hours. Yay(ish).

No comments: