Friday, February 27, 2009

Sleep and other things (but mostly sleep)

I went to sleep around 10:30 last night. I didn't really want to, but I had nothing else to do. I woke up inexplicably and completely at 2:30 am and could not go back to sleep. So, I spent the next 3ish hours reading and working on a script. I finally fell asleep again at about 5:30, and woke up about five hours later. Why am I telling you all this? Because I'm boring, and have nothing to say. But also as a warning. Don't go to sleep before 11pm. Ever.

Have I mentioned how much I hate my classes this semester? Because I do hate them. Very much. And if I don't pass all of them, I don't graduate. Yay!


Bands that I like that have or will be putting out an album this year:

Franz Ferdinand (It's ok, no where near as good as their two previous efforts)
Neko Case (I listened to some of it streaming from NPR. Nothing jumped out at me, but that's not surprising.)
The Decemberists
Bishop Allen
Wilco
Boy Least Likely To
Arcade Fire (I think they're putting out something. It might just be a soundtrack to a movie or something)
Guster (Guster kind of counts as a band I like)
Cake

That's all I can think of. I'm a gonna go get ready for that class I hate going to. This is officially my worst post ever. You're welcome.

No comments: