Friday, February 06, 2009

Blerg.

Do you ever get the feeling that you suck at everything and will be a complete failure for the rest of your life, and you will never do anything significant and no one really likes you, but just puts up with your inane ramblings because it's easier than telling you to just shut the hell up? Yeah... me neither. But wouldn't it suck if you did feel that way and you felt like you weren't creative or funny, and couldn't be if you tried, and the more you did try to be creative and funny the more you realized that you're just an uncreative, uninteresting bore that's just rehashing other people's good ideas in ways that are far less interesting than the original versions. That would totally suck and be totally cliche to feel like that. Especially around this time of year, which I seem to recall, is a time of year when pretty much every human is depressed. Maybe someday I'll blog about why I've been so emo lately. But frankly, I don't think the internet is ready for something so lame.

In other news (or newsb, as I would call it if I ended every word with a "B") I finally got trivia night done for the most part. Questions, Answer Sheets, Rules, everything. Everything but the answer keys, and I can do those on saturday. Yay for me. It is my opinion that having one person write an entire trvia night by his or herself is a bad idea (at least if that person is me). It is true that I know a lot of things about a lot of things, but I think if other people were involved in the writing of the questions there would be much greater variety of things that would be triviaed about. Granted, I didn't write all of these questions by myself. Ben wrote four or five of them and was a valuable sounding board for my ideas, but for the most part it's all me and I'm just not sure if there is enough variety to keep people entertained. I guess we'll find out Saturday.

I'm going to sleep now because that is what I do.

No comments: