Monday, February 16, 2009

Announcements and Pronouncements

For those of you just getting here, I've been sort of a whiny, emo douchebag for the past couple of months. Probably not in any perceptible way, at least I hope not, but it's definitely informed a lot of my decisions and some of my writing. Anyway, after a lengthy discussion with my life coach/cheif comic book adviser, Pete Wissinger, I've decided to stop being such an idiot. Now I know you've heard this kind of thing before, but I'm for realsies this time. After laying it all out for another human being, I've been granted all kinds of perspective that I didn't have before. Well maybe I did have it, but I was choosing to ignore it. Either way, I see the situation with much more clarity than I once did, and as such my new, anti-douchebag position is stronger and more unasailable than ever before. As such, I'm lifting the veil (somewhat) as to what I was being all 13 year old girl about for the last few months (although I still feel completely lamepants for ever letting it get to this point).

Ladies and gentlemen (but, unless I'm greatly misinformed about the demographics of my readership, really just gentlemen), for the past few months I've been nursing a rather hopeless crush (except, I didn't really think it was that hopeless at the time, which is why it has lingered so). So there you have it folks. Sorry to dissapoint those of you that thought it was some sort of terminal disease. It was a girl the whole time. How incredibly dissapointing.

In other, equally lame, but a lot more normal news; I'm tired and am going to sleep.

3 comments:

Kaylen said...

i'm a girl! i read it sometimes! (and i mean in the non-creepiest way possible)

Anonymous said...

I am a boy. And I must say, I read it in the absolutely creepiest way imaginable (whatever that is . . .)

Anonymous said...

about time you start trying to find a woman... have you asked her out? what's to lose?