Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Update Go!

School started 2 weeks ago. I have accomplished very little and feel like I'm 3 weeks behind. I mostly blame the snow that we had last week that completely s'ed everything up. I haven't done anything with my practicum yet. Yikes.

The clutch on the Toyota has more or less ceased to work. I'm trying to decide whether or not it would be worth putting money into fixing that car. My gut says no, but my gut is also very hungry. We'll watch this one closely. So far, I've been able to get by without a car for my exclusive use pretty well.

I finished writing trivia night 2009 tonight, about 10 minutes ago. woo. All I have left is about 2 hours of formatting the questions correctly and making up answer sheets! Yippee.

I have recently purchased the following movies: The Godfather, The Godfather Part 2, the Godfather Part 3, The Untouchables.

I have watched all the Godfather movies (again) and they conveniently came out in order from best to worst, so not much thought has to go into ranking them. The first is decidedly the best one (I will entertain dissenters, but I feel like they would have to bring a pretty substantial argument to the table, to convince me that The Godfather isn't the best movie ever made). The second one is very good and the third one is bad. It's not as much bad as it is incredibly boring, which the first two are markedly not. Also, I don't really want to beat a dead horse here, but Sofia Coppola's performance brings everyone else down in Godfather 3.

What else... what else... Assassin's Creed = Yay!

No comments: