Wednesday, February 18, 2009

The Return of Captain Drowsy

I don't know if I mentioned this last week (nope, I didn't) I got a tremendous amount of sleep almost every day last week. We're talking like 9+ hours everyday. Due to various factors beyond my control, this week is not shaping out to be much like that. But, I'm more or less ok with that.

Uh-oh. Here comes a list.

Things I need to to do this week:
1. Edit River Tales piece
2. Study for test that is on Friday that I will completely fail if I don't study for
3. Meet with Jones
4. Meet with Brother David
5. Nap

To celebrate my reading of Scott Pilgrim 5, here's my bit about Scott Pilgrim (spoiler free!):

I hate Scott Pilgrim. I hate Scott Pilgrim because I am not Scott Pilgrim. I want to be Scott Pilgrim. If I knew Scott Pilgrim, I would want to punch him in his stupid face because he would be so much cooler than me. Not only would be cooler than me, he would in no way rub his coolness in my face or think he was better than me, because he would have no idea how cool he is. Also, I heart Kim Pines.

No comments: