Wednesday, July 13, 2005

The Giants, as usual rocked my face

I went to see They Might Be Giants yesterday. They are awesome. I got to talk to Danny Weinkauf after the show. He is a really cool guy. If you ever get the chance, talk to Danny Weinkauf, you won't be dissappointed. We talked about music and what other projects he's invovled with. He asked if I play (I assume he meant an instument), but I had to say not really. I would have liked to say "Yes, I play guitar" but I couldn't in, good conscience, lie to They Might Be Giants' bass player. Flans didn't come out after the show, but that's, he was a hoss on stage, he was probably tired.

I got my glasses. They're pretty indie. I also ganked lotsa music from Pete and Steve, including Skylarking. It is incredible. This is the same group that put out White Music?
I still want to listen to the White Stripes, I think I'd dig them...

I'm going to try to nap now.

All of my posts seem to end with me sleeping.... that's hawt

No comments: