Monday, July 11, 2005

I have DSL now, or something

Tomorrow I'm going to St. Louis to go see They Might Be Giants. Yippee! We're going up there early to hit up the Zoo and stuff. The plan is not too specific at this point, which is good.

Here's a list of things that have happened since I last blogged:
My Glasses broke
Adam quit at Commerical Mail
I saw The Fantastic Four, Twice (just kidding, it sucks, I saw it once, don't watch it)
I got DSL

I did some major listening to Rufus Wainwright today, HUZZAH! He was trying to boost me out of my post Wonderfalls Funk. It didn't work, and I'll tell you why. I'm not sure I'm ready to be out of my funk. It's a pretty comfortable place to be. It's not really affecting me that much, other than my tendency to bring up Wonderfalls and how awesome it is... well it is affecting me, but not in ways anyone other than me would notice. I'm pretty much normal Matt, with a bit of funk. Here's some of the side effects of the funk:
1. Listening to a lot more XTC, I haven't really listened to XTC in a year or two. It's hit or miss with XTC, but when they hit they hit hard, and awesome.
2. I have a tendency to link People/Music/Movies/whatever or just generally drop Wonderfalls trivia on unsuspecting people. For instance, did you know that William Sadler, Wonderfalls's Darrin Tyler, was the Grim Reaper in Bill and Ted's Bogus Journey?
3. I am saddened by Canada and Canadian things. Like at work, when I see an envelope going to Canada I get a little bit sad, which in and of itself is extremely sad, like the pathetic kind of sad.

Anyway, i'm going to bed.

No comments: