Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Christmas Shopping and Plastic Yoda

The title of this post has nothing to with the content. At least, I assume it won't, I haven't written it yet (it meaning the content, not the title). I haven't started my Christmas shopping yet. I'll prolly start on Saturday. Yeah. Saturday. Which reminds me... it reminds me of nothing.

Hey my cousin Nick Essner turns 30 years old this year. That's crazy. I flat out refuse to believe that any of my cousins is that old.

I have no idea what to get the people I have to get presents for. Well... I think I know what to get Ian james Wells. But other than that, I'm drawing a blank.

I'm tired. I'm going to sleep.

2 comments:

Pete said...

sometimes i feel like i am your sole reader and that you updae this thing only to humor or inform me.

ps- andrew bird touring the midwest in feb!!!

Spants said...

You could think that but you would be wrong, I like always am a lurker.