Wednesday, February 08, 2006

In the quiet meantime...

Work has settled down a lot. Twice this week have we been done by 8. This makes me feel even less productive. I need to find another job or something.

Last weekend was fairly productive for me. I purchased and read Ultimates 2, not realizing I was missing out on Ultimates 1 part 2, but I think I caught up fairly well. Ultimates is amazing. At first I was dismissive of it. I thought it was name dropping to be cool or hip, but it's not. It's real. Instead of making up fake movie stars fake presidents, Ultimates is set in the real world. It's a great read. Unfortunately this is happening: http://www.ultimateavengers.com/ It's pretty much assuredly horrible.

I also picked up Tarkio: Omnibus. It's really listenable. Most of the tracks are pretty un-noteworthy, but there are a couple of standouts.

tikibartv.com is pretty cool. Lala is unbelievable. Check it out.

No comments: