Saturday, February 04, 2006

Winter is back in town...sort of

Well it's finally happened. The people in charge of the weather realized that it was actually February not late March, so it's actually kind of cold outside. I just want some snow before spring starts. I got a sled for christmas. I want to use it.

I got an abusrd amount of sleep last night. I'm not going to tell you how much, but let's just say more than 10 hours but less than 12. I don't know what's wrong with me. I think I might be turning into a layabout. It's almost twelve and I haven't set foot downstairs. I have chores to do. I need to clean rooms of my house.

So it turns out that I owe Southeast Missouri State University some money. A fairly sizeable portion of money, at least to me. Monday I'm going to go talk to them and set up some sort of payment schedule. I don't like owing people money.

The super bowl is tomorrow. I'm thinking about watching it. I kind of like watching football.

That's it for now.

No comments: