Monday, February 13, 2006

My Crazy Weekend

My weekend was anything but crazy. This weekend was so mundane, so tame that I'm going to sigh, right now.

*Sigh* I need a hug *sigh*
That was my impression of people on instant messengers. I'm pretty sure, at one point in my life, I actually did type that on ICQ. Yup, I too was that lame.

I do actually feel bad for doing jack-nothing this weekend. I'm sort of ridiculous like that. I did watch some movies that I'd seen a bunch of times before. I watched the Negotiator and Star Trek6
Here's what I don't understand. The original cast of Star Trek wasn't that great on TV, but their movies are awesome. The Next Gen cast was great on TV but their movies are kind of weak. WTF?

Next weekend is trivia night. I have to work. Putting trivia night on a friday was a shitty thing to do.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love your acceptance speech