Sunday, August 13, 2006

Ballaz do it on the court.

Da Ballaz (the dodgeball team that I play on) got second place at the tournee. This isn't so great an accomplishment considering that the tournament had a grand total of 5 teams, one less than the last one I played in. It was kind of sad. I didn't play much in any of the important games as we had more than enough people on our team, and I was definately the worst player. It was still fun.

I finally watched Running Scared. I purchased last week along with 16 Blocks and Kiss Kiss, Bang Bang. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang is the best of the bunch. Running Scared is very good though. I don't think I'll ever watch it again, but I'm proud to have it in my collection. Paul Walker is very good in it. I know. It's shocking. Scandalous even.

So August is almost half-way over, which means September is fast approaching, which in turn means that October isn't too far away. So now is the time that I need to start preliminary planning on the Halloween game, if I'm going to do one this year. I'm still sort of undecided about it. I have no idea what to do about it. I don't even know if I can get enough people to play. I don't think I can top last year's game. I try to think about putting on a game and it doesn't excite me at all. It seems sort of daunting. I don't know. It's still summer. We'll see how I feel after the fair (the unofficial start of Autumn).

Ted Leo rox.

No comments: