Monday, August 21, 2006

School Starts tomorrow

I have my IRL class tomorrow. My online looks like it will be fun. It's a lot of forums and stuff. I should be going to sleep right now (because my class is at 8 am), but I'm not even remotely tired.

I need a new game to play. Guild Wars is ok, but I need an RTS. I'm playing X-2 right now, or I would be if I could skip the opening cut-scene. Paine is the most Japanese looking character ever to be in a Final Fantasy game.

Ok what else. CMS moves on Saturday, so I'll be going in early every day this week to pack stuff. It kind of blows. I don't mind the moving. But the packing is not cool.

Did you know that Ben got his learner's permit? Cause he did. I don't know if I told you, the internet, but Ben got his permit last thursday.

Ok I'm going to try to get tired real quick.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

rts's huh.... oh dood, you should pick up total annihilation i knowz this guy that haz it, for shizzle rizlle