Thursday, August 24, 2006

I'm an American aquarium drinker

Wilco is playing in Springfield on a tuesday in early October. I wouldn't mind going to see them. In fact I would very much like to go see them. Springfield is like a five hour drive though. It's also on a tuesday. I probably won't go, but I'd like to.

This week has been really long/sucky. A lot of early mornings. A lot of moving. It kind of blows. Saturday is going to suck a lot. The company that is supposed to move the big machine is supposed to start at 730. They are moving it using the big truck that Jay rented to move all the stuff. They aren't going to be done till like noon at the earliest. Which means we aren't going to start moving stuff till then. It's going to blow.

I was going to start running again this week, but the lots of work/school starting prevented me.
Anyway, I have homework to do so I gots to go.


OH YEAH!

Tomorrow is my dad's birthday. He'll be 49. I need to get him a present.

No comments: