Wednesday, August 02, 2006

The Slow Clap

I finished Strange and Norrell today. It was a good book. It took me two months to read it, but it was worth the time.

I just watched A Knight's Tale. That movie still rocks. It's kind of like an anti The Reckoning. Both films have Paul Bettany, but one of them sucks. Speaking of movies that have Heath Ledger in them, how about The Dark Knight! Heath Ledger as the Joker? AMAZING!

Ok what else... Been listening to a lot of Rogue Wave as of late. They're keen.

I think i'm going to Carbondale with Pete and Steve this weekend. I also have a secret mission I have to complete on Friday... well by friday. I suppose I could do it tomorrow. We'll see.... oh yes. We shall see.

1 comment:

Pete said...

I finished S&N too! It was very satisfying.

ps- they're making a movie of it