Sunday, January 27, 2008

Gloating

Here's a bit of trivia for you. Almost every time I try to come up with title for a blogpost, e-mail or journal entry the first title I come up with is "Da Business". It's almost never relevant to what I'm writing about at that particular moment, and when it is, I usually don't think of it first, but it is a phrase I really enjoy.

Here's another bit of trivia for you. My trivia night team kicks ass. We got second at the St. Joseph Trivia night in Scott city, which isn't bad if I do say so myself. The other team beat us by like 10 points. They knew the answers to questions like; "What state does Hunter McMuffin represent?" (fake question) and "On the television show Reba, what is Reba's ex-husband's job?"(real question) If the choice is between getting second place and watching Reba enough to know her ex-husband is a dentist, I'll stick with second place.

Oh speaking of bragging...this:That's right ladies, by getting three A's and a B last semester, I was put on the Dean's Honor List. I've always been on the Dean's List of People that Can and Probably Will EFF You Up, but this is the first time I've been on the Honor List... so gloat on you, the internet.

No comments: