Wednesday, January 23, 2008

His cane makes me melt.

I love the show House. You probably didn't know that about me. I haven't talked about it much, especially since I haven't blogged much since I've started watching it. I describe it as a smarter CSI, which isn't really accurate. What would be more accurate is that it's a CSI for people smarter than the people that like CSI. I think CSI is kind of dumb. You probably did know that though.

Job update: I've applied for 2 different Pharmacy Technician jobs at St. Francis, and a job at Hollywood Video. I don't think I'll get any of those jobs, because I can't get jobs like those for some reason. By "jobs like those" I mean jobs that pay well or jobs I'd like to have. I am supposed to do inventory at Steve and Barry's on Sunday. It's not a permanent position, but it could lead to one once they start hiring again.

Heath Ledger died. That made me sad. I really like "A Knights Tale".

No comments: