Sunday, January 13, 2008

Not my first post about Euchre

I went to a Euchre tournament tonight in New Hamburg. I did not do well. Neither did Dustin. Jody, on the other hand, cleaned up. I've been to three non-Dustin Glastetter initiated Euchre tournaments. One at Scott City, one at St. Augustine and this one. At all three of these tournaments I've felt very much like I didn't belong there, not just because I'm not from the places the tournaments are held, but like a greater sense of outsiderness. I feel like a tourist or something. It's not necessarily a bad feeling but it is kind of strange.

School starts tomorrow. I don't even know what to think about that. I'm excited. I guess that's what I think about school starting tomorrow. I think excited. I'm really looking forward to making more films and seeing some of my friends from last semester.

I've been unemployed for 2 days now. I don't like it much. Last time I was unemployed it was about a month till I got a job, although I don't remember looking too hard that time. We'll see how well I do this time. So just to keep you updated on my progress:

1. Staples: nothing
2. Hospital: nothing
3. Steve and Barry's: nothing

Awesome.

No comments: