Monday, January 12, 2009

Me and DnD

So here's the thing. I think DnD is ok. It's a fairly well constructed game, and if I were to play a PnP RPG it would be DnD (acronyms, LOL!), but the thing is, I don't think I really like PnP RPG's. They're kind of like video games, but they're more time consuming and less satisfying, plus they're just so much to remeber. That being said, I enjoy playing DnD with my friends, but I would never play it outside of that group of people. We have fun playing DnD because we have fun playing games and we don't take it too seriously.

In other news, I'm working my first Monday at Wal-mart since the remodel. I'll let you know how that goes.

In Matt get's stuff done news I e-mailed all of the people I needed to e-mail concerning classes for next week, so I think that counts as something. Still need to apply for graduation.

No comments: